Monday 18 November 2013

Welcome!

Let me explain a few things.

I thought a while ago - maybe a year ago, maybe longer - that it would be nice to have a place where writers who know and trust each other can talk about their writing and share it. I shared this thought with a friend of mine, and because we're not very sane, we decided that it would be called Surprise Duck. I can't remember why. The reason will have been incredibly random.

Anyway, I forgot about this for a while, and created my own blog for the purposes of posting my own writing (and other ramblings). It wasn't very successful but I conveniently ignored that fact and continue to do so to this day.

Then, for some unknown reason, the first thought about the writing community returned to me, and that in turn caused the Surprise Duck idea to return as well. So, on a whim, I created it, and then had no idea what to do with it. And here we are now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment