Tuesday 19 November 2013

Introduction 2!

 Here goes:

My name is Ross. I am fourteen and therefore currently in my first year of GCSEs (I'm doing Music, Film, History  and German). I love reading (fantasy mostly) and writng (same) and would love to become a writer if i can. I have ideas for a few things, and I am working on making them. Bring on the years and years they will take to write!

Anyway, other things. I am also a big music fan and at the moment I am mostly listening to different variants of Folk Metal. I am also a fan of most kinds of Rock/Metal/Film soundtracks/Norse chanting music...

I will be doing the Weird Word of the Week here as well as contributing to other stuff. 

I know it is not much of an introduction but........hm......probably should've thought of a positive of short introductions........never mind!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment